If you’re an audio fan, you’ve probably heard of Jaybird. The popular earbud company, which was recently acquired by Logitech, just released its 5th generation of its popular Jaybird Freedom Buds.
The beginning of the press release reads: “Jaybird, the pioneer and leader in premium sport wireless headphones, today announced Freedom Wireless Bluetooth® Buds, its fifth-generation of Freedom. Combining sophisticated style, incredible sound and increased comfort into the smallest, most advanced wireless earbuds ever designed, the buds are both functional and refined, packing premium features into a bite-sized package. Jaybird’s passion for great product doesn’t stop at great buds. Through the MySound app, you can customize and save your own personal sound to Freedom from your favorite music service or Bluetooth enabled music device you use.”
Jaybird also highlights the main features of the 5th generation product:
· Is the smallest, most secure-fit buds to date, reducing speaker diameter by 20 percent, while never compromising on sound
· Allows for the ultimate hands-free experience, with the freedom to listen to music, talk on the phone, take voice cues and charge your headphones, wirelessly
· Delivers an 8-hour play time via the listen-while-you-charge charging clip, with a wireless range of 50-feet
· Packs premium features into a sweat-proof, metal housing micro-sized package
· Plus, through the MySound app, you can customize and save your own personal sound from your favorite music service or Bluetooth enabled music device
While the Jaybird Freedom Buds are an awesome buy for any audio lover, they’re especially suiting for athletic and active people, as they’re wireless, compact, and sweat-proof. For audio lovers, the MySound app is especially cool, allowing you to change the earbuds’ EQ and save your preference, not needing to leave the app running in the background all the time. Once your preferences are saved, the EQ will apply on every device, regardless of if you have the MySound app installed or not. In addition, it’s stylish form factor all makes for a super high quality earbud.
“Jaybird Freedom is available today exclusively from Best Buy stores, BestBuy.com and jaybirdsport.com for $199.95. Freedom will be rolling out to additional retailers over the summer. The buds come in four fresh colors: Gold, Carbon (Black), Blaze (Red), and Ocean (Blue). For more information, please visit JaybirdSport.com or connect with us on Facebook.”